Highfield Environmental Welcome you to our website
We understand the importance of your visit to us and as always we will endeavour to surpass your expectations.
Highfield Environmental aim to be the provider of choice for landfill disposal, compost treatment of organic matter or total waste management services, earning that right by offering an excellent service, prompt turnaround times and concise reporting facilities.
Every business will tell you that their people are their best assets, and we will tell you the same, because our people truly are our greatest asset. We are proud of our experienced, knowledgeable and skilled workforce. Our team are at your disposal!
Highfield Environmental Ltd is a business that manages waste and waste organic material, specialising in the landfill disposal of both hazardous waste and non-hazardous waste, compost treatment and Total Waste Management
We operate from our strategically positioned sites and our business office on Teesside in the North East of England.
Aware of the natural habitats around our sites, Highfield Environmental strive to assiduously minimise the effect on our environment
Duncan Martin CEO
highfield environmental are here to help
This website outlines our services and informs what we can do for your business.
Hazardous Landfill Disposal, Non-Hazardous Landfill Disposal, Compost Treatment, Total Waste Management
If you think we might be able to help you or you are unsure of how to deal with your waste, waste disposal or total management of your waste , then talk to us. Just give us a call!
Our team hold a wealth of experience and knowledge in the waste sector, with diverse skills and a wide understanding of the industry, ranging from; landfill disposal and engineering, composting process, recycling, waste minimisation, recovery, treatment, compliance, Health and Safety, and waste characterisation.
Our staff hold technical and regulatory qualifications in managing waste.
Additionally we provide training both in house and from external sources develop the skills of all team members to ensure that we all continue to work smart, diligently and most importantly safely.
Our sites operate under environmental permits issued by the Environment Agency. We work closely with the E.A. to ensure that we are operating in line with our permit.
We have developed control processes which detail our operations. These are accredited to ISO standards: 9001, 14001 & 1800.
Highfield - Environmentally Friendly
We believe in focusing on both processes and outcomes and strive to ensure that our work is appropriate, highly cost-effective and efficient.
As a Company we recognise we have responsibilities to the local community and other stakeholders, for the environment, the quality of service we provide, and for the health and safety of our employees, visitors, contractors, members of public, and regulators either working on or visiting our sites. It is therefore our policy to:
- As a minimum, comply with all relevant health, safety and environmental legislation and other requirements to which we subscribe and to continually improve performance.
- Provide and maintain a suitable and safe working environment, safe systems and safe methods of work.
- Protect employees and others including drivers, visitors, contractors, regulators and the public, insofar as they come into contact with the Company's operations.
- Provide all employees with the necessary information, instruction, training and supervision needed to ensure safe working practices are adhered to, and to develop health & safety, environmental and quality awareness amongst employees.
- Work in partnership with our employees, suppliers, clients and regulators to strive for excellent operational performance and Client Satisfaction.
- Ensure all employees accept their responsibility; to ensure the quality of our operations is maintained at the highest level at all times, to work safely by adhering to all health & safety, environmental and quality systems and procedures, to use safety equipment provided, and to participate in minimising and fully controlling environmental aspects from our operations, and promoting a safe working environment.
- Encourage full and effective consultation between employees and management on all aspects of health & safety, environmental and quality management.
Get in Touch
Pick up the phone……………..speaking to us will give you the best chance of getting help quickly! If you prefer emails we will get back to you. If you communicate by fax or telex you’re going to struggle with us!GET IN TOUCH